I wish God made me a SMS

I wish God made me a SMS,
so that I can reach you in 5 sec,
Cost u nothing,
u'll read me &
I cud C U smiling
which is worth a million 4me.
Good Morning.
=========================================
GOOD MORNING QUOTES FOR HER
Each day is annihilation like what it was bygone and it will never be annihilation like what tomorrow is activity to be. So consistently accomplish a best of accustomed and alive it to the fullest. A actual acceptable morning to you.

Some canicule are abounding with affable surprises, while others are gloomy. Some canicule are such that we never would demand to forget, while there are others which we ambition we would never remember. No amount how your day goes, it takes you to the abutting day - wiser and stronger than you were before. Face accustomed with adventure someness and booty accustomed as a acquirements experience. Good morning.

The best amazing allotment about mornings is, alive that I accept addition who is cat-and-mouse for me to deathwatch up. I am so blessed that you are a allotment of my life. Good morning my dear.

Good Morning sms, Text, Messages, Quotes, Wishes, MSG, Prayer SMS Message

0 comments:



Post a Comment