Envigorating Valentine valentine's day love poems for her

Envigorating Valentine

My Valentine, {if you're|most likely|you aren't} all I want;
In you, I find {pleasure|happiness|delight} and delight;
You give me everything I need;
I'm happiest {when you are|if you are} in sight.

I think of both of you {night time|evening|nighttime} and day;
I'm {attracted|sketched|driven} to you in {real|genuine|natural} attraction;
{When you are|If you are} not here, I ache for you,
For your fulfilling satisfaction.

I dreamed of love like this, and yet,
I never thought that I would capture
The deep, exciting thrills {we now have|we certainly have},
This intoxicating bliss and rapture.

Please be my Valentine, and more;
{Become|End up being|Get} my life, my world, my all;
Together we can be content,
And share life's pleasures, small and big.

0 comments:



Post a Comment