Christmas SMS 2022 Latest Collection for Message and WhatsApp

 You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world.

Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and lots of happiness. Merry Christmas!

“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.”

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”

“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”

Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

“I knew I was in love when I stopped thinking about how pretty you look and started seeing the beauty within you. As the New Year begins, my love only grows stronger!”

The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!

“When I have friends like you, every day is a new beginning. Cheers to our friendship! Happy New Year!”

The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any festive stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this.

Merry Christmas!

“The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”

X-mas Text Messages 2022, Happy Merry Christmas 2022, Christmas Wishes Quotes 2022, Christmas Text Messages 2022 SMS, Christmas Greetings 2022


0 comments:



Post a Comment