Eid Messages, Eid Mubark Text Messages, Quotes, SMS

Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world, 
may the blessings of Allah be with you today, 
tomorrow, and always.

With all the roses perfume and with all the lights in the world, 
and with all the children smiles, 
I wish you a very happy Eid.

Wishing you all a very happy Eid, 
And hoping that all the things you wish 
For will be yours throughout the year

Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, 
but the is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.

A cloud of Eid wishes draws around you softening a sound. 
Sleepy time and I lie, with my love by my side.

May Allah bestow glories, successes, 
and happiness to you and your family… 
Eid Mubarak!

Remember me in your prayers. 
EID MUBARAK 
I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities for 
those things that really matter in life… “Happy Eid”


Eid Mubarak Quotes, Happy Eid Quotes & Sayings. 20 Best Eid Mubarak Quotes 2017, quotes on eid ul fitr, eid ul fitr quotes, Happy Eid Mubarak 2017 SMS, Wishes, Quotes, Status

0 comments:



Post a Comment