MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!

I've never envisioned that there can be this day. 
A day that adoration will discover its direction. 
Out of my heart and into your spirit. 

These emotions I have are outside my ability to control. 
All my life I have held up persistently. 
For a goddess like you, so delightful, so stunning. 

Words can't express the way I feel. 
These emotions towards you are just for genuine. 
You are the motivation behind why I go on. 

Time everlasting can't separate this exceptional security. 
This heart of dig is saved for you. 
Always it is yours, this affection is valid. 

I'll be your first and you'll be my last. 
My reality, my beginning and end, till my time has past. 
I will dependably adore you until the finish of time. 
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!

0 comments:



Post a Comment