valentine Day

You just come on our blog to watch our collection.
Valentines pictures message show your love with emotions. navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
Valentine’s Day gives best way to lovers to express their emotions and love by sending some unique pictures of valentines.
Valentine day is the day to distributing the love and exchange affectionate gifts in family, friends, and partners.
Valentine’s Day gives best way to lovers to express their emotions and love by sending some unique pictures of valentines.

I accept searched my heart For the words

I accept searched my heart
For the words to say aloof how 
abundant u beggarly to me
You are all of God’s Blessings formed 
into one. My dreams,
My desires, 
My evening,
My sun.
My black walking moment, 
my hopes and my fears,
My disillusion,
My contentment,
My joy nd My tears.
But best important of all,
I acknowledge God back 
i adjure bcoz u makeevery moment 
MY VALENTINE DAY.

0 comments:



Post a Comment