Today is Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day
A day to show a love one you care
But how can you hold them kiss them console them
When no one is even there - See more at:

Today is a day of us together
And not a second to be left apart
But knowing today won’t bring those things
It continues to break my heart - See more at:

I know I’m supposed to be happy
And I really look the part
But how can I smile
And pretend that I’m happy
When a piece is missing from my heart - See more at:

Today won’t change the crying
Today won’t change pain
Today won’t change the fact
That heartache is now a part of my name

Today for me is lonely
Today for me is untrue
Today for me is wishing
That once again I still had you

But wishes are like fairy tales
They rarely do come true
So today is a day of loneliness
And me being sad and blue

Today for you is laughing
Because to you my love is a game
So while your happy spending time with friends
I’m left to drown in pain

Today is not a day anymore
Its a waste of useless time
Today for me is
Loneliness, heartache, crying, praying

0 comments:



Post a Comment